Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Blogiversary To Me

Sing it with me now....

I'm kidding of course....but today really does mark one year that I've been writing this blog.

Much to your chagrin... right?

It's a big deal to me. This is one of the things that keeps me sane and focused.

To celebrate, I'll be picking up my new kayak and spending tomorrow rigging it up in preparation for it's maiden voyage on Saturday. I hope I get the Fetha-Styx decals from Evan before then. If anyone has blog or gear stickers that you'd like to see me put on the new kayak, give me a shout!

I've been on some great outdoor trips this last year, and here's to going on even more!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the bloggaversary and on the yak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great for you, I am having a hard time keeping up with mine so am glad you are succeeding at your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken,
    Thanks! I don't know where you guys store all of your flies, but I like seeing what you and Dave come up with.

    Juan,

    All ya gotta do is do it! I'm really disappointed to say that I can't make Long Key next month. Girlfriend and I broke up and she canceled the reservation.

    Bjorn,

    Thanks man! Keep up your good work, I like reading your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy BlogBDay Rob...good luck with the new ride (thumbs up)...looking forward to hearing how ya like it.

    ReplyDelete