Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Dog Lacy











Julie is already pretty high up in my book of favorite people, but she reached a new level of awesomeness today when she took my dog Lacy to her place of employment and gave her "the treatment". She's such a good woman!

Lacy is a 6 year old American Foxhound that I adopted 2 years ago from the Humane Society. I can't figure for the life of my why anyone would even think of getting rid of her...she is such a good tempered and well behaved dog.

I don't know about you, but my dog is like my child. I wouldn't get rid of her just as I'm sure you wouldn't get rid of your kids.

Here are some photos of her day at the doggie spa and her triumphant ride back to Julie's. Before and after photos. See how she's smiling? I'm told she REALLY liked the chicken flavored toothpaste....

No comments:

Post a Comment