Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas shopping for your fly fisher

What's on your holiday wish list this year?

I'm sure you have a fly fisher or outdoorsey person in your life who would enjoy some fly fishing materials, some hand tied flies, or a nice multi-tool as stocking stuffers.

I'm no different. I'm easy. Some things on my list this year would include;

* A new sun shirt

* fly tying materials

* Used games and Bluray movies for my new PS3, as well as any accessories that go with it.

I received a PS3 for my birthday and let me just tell you, this thing DOES do everything....and it's unbelievable on my HD TV.

I'm not expecting anything really. I'm quite happy with just spending time with my family....maybe I can pull off a fishing expedition on Christmas Day again this year.

1 comment:

  1. Yes...my brother just got Assasins Creed for his. Not crazy about Ninja Gaiden though....NHL and Madden 10 is awesome....and of course we both play Smackdown Vs Raw 2010. That system is great. I love it.

    ReplyDelete