Saturday, April 10, 2010

Advancements In Sun Protection




This is a public service announcement from the kind folks at Did It So You Don't Have To and Sunburn Hurts.

A few weeks ago while on the maiden voyage with the kayak, My legs received a majorly bad, keep you up all night, take a bath in After Sun Gel sunburn. I had on a long sleeved skull shirt, wide hat and Buff...but what I didn't realize was just how exposed your legs can be to the sun while sitting on the kayak...hence my journey as Red Lobster poster boy began.

Now, this hasn't been part of my quest to be unattractive to the opposite sex, even though the itchiness and the peeling skin coming off in sheets is sure to help in this matter.

So remember - The sun is not your friend. Wear your long sleeves, hats, Buffs and don't forget the sunscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment