Thursday, October 7, 2010

We've Moved



As I'm sure some of you have heard, I've moved my blog to a new domain, A Bad Backcast Fishing This gives me the ability to do a bit more with the blog plus gives me the options needed that go hand in hand with my new kayak guiding venture...it's very similar to this site just minus all of the same pastel vented sun shirts and Columbia hats...just add skulls and flames.

It still has that new car smell so, please bear with me while I fumble my way around!

All of the blog posts here have been exported there, but I'll leave this blog up for a while until everyone gets used to where the new site is.

Special thanks go out to Mark Watanabe (Yaksushi) At Yaksushi Media for all the hard work and logo design! I owe you a few kayak trips the next time you're down!

No comments:

Post a Comment